Saturday 28 July 2007

Product review - Lancome Primordial Optimum Yeux


The windows to your soul are delicate and precious - I think that sight would be the sense I would least like to lose! The eye surroundings are also very fragile and must be attended to accordingly. For the past two weeks morning and evening I have been following the Lancome instruction video (which I must admit I absolutly LOVE) how to apply Primordial Optimum Yeux. After just a few days my eye surroundings were extremly well moisturised despite using a very small amount - less than a pea size for both eyes. I texture is creamy and luxurious and sinks in really well and quickly and the smell is subtle and "lancomeish". Application is easy and quick making it ideal for people who have trouble keeping to a beauty rutine i.e most of us, or for taking on holiday when you don't need all the fuss and your eyes need some extra moisture from too much sun/ cold/ wind/ clorine.... or if you just have very dry skin around your eyes. After about a week I noticed a reduction in my under eye blackness ( I had to stop using my regular eyecream for about 3 weeks before I started this test to make sure of the results) and also a much less under-eye-morning-bags look. My skin looked brighter after about a week and felt wonderfully soft and firm to the touch. Not yet having any visible signs of ageing I am ill disposed to comment on the effect this cream will have on lines, but it did what it promised in all other cases so why not?! It's a bit on the pricey side, but if it will keep you looking as good as it promises it'll be well worth it! Longlasting effects are not mentioned, but I suppose if you keep on using it.... I would recommend Lancome Primordiale Optimum Yeux to anybody with a dry eye-contour area and to people seeing the first signs of age around their eyes. Happy beautification!

No comments: