Sunday 1 July 2007

Product of the month July '07 nr.2


Elizabeth Arden has the honor of being the brand of the product of the month. This is actually a product I come back to time and time again. Elizabeth Arden Overnight Success Skin Renewal Serum is a revolutionary good product. Despite having strayed several times, been led astray by clever marketing and promises of eternal beauty, this is the product I always come back to. I apply the serum to a cleansed face and neck before bedtime, then I brush my teeth giving it time to sink in before applying my nightcream. That simply. I wake up feeling feshfaced and softer than soft. My skin lookes even without any red patches and it claims to enhance your overnight skin renewal process and stop premature aging. The scent can be quite strong (the add says it smells of lavender, but I hate lavender and I like the smell of this product....) especially if it is used with the night cream that goes with it Elizabeth Arden Good Nights Sleep Restoring Cream, but it really does the job! For optimal effect use the morning serum under your day cream Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Skin Serum and I promise you that you will see an effect after just a few days use. After a few weeks you'll also finally know what the magazines are talking about when the say "Glowing skin".

ps. You can sometimes get all three products in a packet where you only pay for two products and the third one is a gift.

No comments: