Friday 29 June 2007

Product of the month June '07 nr.1


Every month I will tell you what I am not leaving the house without wearing or putting in my handbag - this gives me an alibi to go out and try all the things at the beauty counters, it also lets me take home my favorite product guilt free!
Holiday season is coming up and the hubby and I have opted for a 6 week holiday in China. I didn't want to pick a make-up product because the heat and not least the humidity will have it running down my face in no time. With the high polution levels my skin is going to need some extra protection which is exactly what PraevoSkin from PraevoDerm gives me!
It was originally formulated by oncologists for cancer patients who have chemotherapy to protect their skin from high radiation levels hereby fighting wrinkles. That should keep away any raised levels of radiation! The product also boast a dermologically tested LMW-Q complex, but a seach into what this is yeilded a lot of pages in German (German product) and not much explanation.
The creme is quite runny, but the pump makes it easy to get the right amount. Oil-free it sinks effortlessly into my skin, leaving it feeling hydrated with a little residue. SPF 15 ensures sun protection for those late afternoon strolls, but I will have t get my hands on some higher SPF for the middle of the day (No need to get cancer even if I do have the product for my skin....). PraevoSkin has a quite strong scent, think Beautiful by Estee Lauder, but my delicate skin had no reaction. PraevoSkin can be used all over your body (and should be as both sun and radiation get through your clothes). Unfortunatly, as far as I know, the product is atm only avaliable in Germany, but you can buy it and other products from the series on the net at mycare.de
for the midlevel price of EUR 26.65.

Bonus: The bottle is exactly 100ml so I will be able to take it in my handluggage to hydrate my jetlagged skin!

No comments: